Monday, November 24, 2014

You Want What?

So last Wednesday we celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary. That's really something for her to live with a jerk like Boodini's dad. Well at least I figured that until I read about my sister who has just discovered she's been married 35 years. Crazy thing about it she's way younger than I, someone like myself shouldn't even be still living, but 35 years that's nuts! When I go to thinking about it this happened 35 years ago when I wasn't even living with my folks, and she was. This is back when my kid sisters and brother were embezzling the food money from dad, and he was so out of it that it never dawned on him he was eating garlic/olive oil spaghetti every night. Well it made it easy for my sister to run off at 15 years old and marry my now brother in law. That's how 35 years adds up. So what right, well, now I hear yesterday morning Mr. Magician wakes up way early than his norm saying "Yo Quiero Taco Bell". So after 35 years they run off and eat whatever they serve over there at that place. I just can't get that image out of my head, you know, that frigging mustached Chihuahua dog with a sombrero on it's head saying those very words. Yes sir, that's how old I am, most don't even remember than commercial. This is all nuts, and yes I am clueless!

No comments:

Post a Comment