Monday, March 7, 2011

The Way Back From New Orleans

  They say love can take you far. Be yourself and there you are. Once in a lifetime, when will
she be mine, heaven knows. Love can take you up the mountain and down below. Day or night
she won't let you go. Love's like a warm wind, sworn to the feeling, need to know.
  What does it feel like, when can I say? It's the furthest that I've ever been, and I've found a way.
What does it sound like, when will I know. How does it feel like letting go. A memory of,
I only know how to love.
 When I dream I'm in her arms. Feeling safe and far from harm. She knows where I've been,
places that I've seen, Need to know, heaven tell me. Deep down inside she's here tonight by my side.
  What does it feel like, when can I say? It's the furthest that I've ever been, and I've found a way.........

No comments:

Post a Comment