Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Got me Under Pressure

It's about all I can handle and it's too much for my brain. Doing a 12hr. 50miler was a long time on the trail, that was the last cut off and the race usually ended. Running 9, 10, never 11, and even 8:30's for a 45miler was the norm. So last weekend I was just hoping for a finish in a 50 under 14hrs. It got done and the second 25m of the race was and hour faster than the first half. Even becoming another silent slammer in first of the USATF championship trail 50M in my old age group. Whoopytee doo... what really does it matter. But regardless, walking up to any race and starting it in spite of the rage, you transcend just being a rat in the cage. Naturally the photo's will be coming in of my grey, fat and ugly self which I will not buy. Is training really a concept?

No comments:

Post a Comment