Monday, March 4, 2013

Easy For me to Say

Out in the woods and hills, away from phones and needy people at work,a retreat. Each turn brings flashes of the "grunt"at Wasatch,"the Wall"at Big Horn,the trail up Mt.Wilson at Angeles Crest, the bern run beyond ForestHill at Western States, the rocky path on the cliffs of the Shenendoah river at Massanutten, yes for 50Miles thoughts just pass thru my being as if reliving it all,the past,present,and if there is a future around and up the next hill? One more journey and certainly appreciated.There weren't enough old folks to run against so I get the USATF National 50M award 1st. in my old folks boogie.

2 comments:

  1. I've been told a first is a first is a first! Doesn't matter all the other stuff about old or how many! Woo-hoo! (Lovin' the flying monkeys pic)

    ReplyDelete