Saturday, January 3, 2015

Plenty Of Time

The general technique to truly get your wag on with procrastination is to just realize your going get to whatever you want to do just as soon as you finish what your doing. I am going to organize, I'm going to exercise, I'm going to finish that book, yes sir, I'm going.... When exactly, oh for sure in just a bit. But who really cares, well, maybe you do. I would too but I'm going start caring just as soon as I stop thinking about it. Round and round we go, where we begin nobody knows, and remember who's got the time to worry with my stuff, everyone has their own challenges. Lot's of folks are predicting what is going to happen in 2015, all is based on what was happening in 2014, and this is really important to know. Let's face it with those predictions you might get going in the right direction. Because if you don't have the right GPS setting on your world view, how are you going to go at all. Circumlocution is another prime suspect to procrastinate, so what are you waiting for? More words you can come up with to get to the point, come on now take your time, after all, what's the rush. You'll get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment