Sunday, May 22, 2016

Rusty Deal

Driving into Aralia Dr. with the old truck and me the old dude, it didn't take long to recall where the hell I was. So off in the opposite direction of Bull creek down to spice wood rd. and following the trail next to that road it was a meander to see how some spots had water falls and streams possibly to lie in if you wanted to cool off. Not a whole lot of folks. Back up again I took the other end that goes to 360, it was understood too often I would stop after this short loop, having usually my ass handed to me. Then back again I headed down the jeep road out and back just to get a rounded mile in. Well it was a pretty rusty run and moving the parts of me that haven't felt or seen the good ole out doors in a while. Summer time and looking forward to the hot days again.

1 comment: