Thursday, September 29, 2016

Sky is Fallin

For much of this month or part of last, makes little difference, once a week I've been invited to and running with an elite secret organization, running as in running. Today was an easy day i was told, maybe it was, there was conversation on a number of vital topics. My monthly mileage is up and I may once again be a contender, for what makes no difference. I also learned that one member was deeply traumatized by the use of a flashlight, wow, who would have thought. He was provoked to use "Trump remarks", the haha type that aren't really serious so no matter how revolting, offensve they might be, well it's OK! LMAO for sure, it was surprising because this guy is not really so in your face and a ride your butt type. But hey that's what running does to the temperament. He has the best temperament well next to that other guy, the one that says he has the best temperament.  I think they fall from the same tree, they will note their fine characteristics. Anyway, if I'm not banned for minor offenses, then I guess I'm still in the club.

1 comment: