Sunday, June 4, 2017

Heaven... Can It Wait?

A friend remarked that hopefully it wasn't to late for heaven. Knowing their stance on spiritual issues it was odd, and figuring there was no discussion to be had as any time before, I remarked " Well that's  up to you". Let's approach it from a place I know, myself. Heaven is there but you just don't get to go there, like most things in this world it requires a few preambles. If I just didn't believe in the Heaven concept, making myself either agnostic, which is nothing more than a fence sitter who really is too lazy to make up their mind or content with their lukewarm life, or an atheist. Either way if that was me I would begin the Mardi Gras state of mind everyday of my life, and why not, after all this would be it right? All my friends and family that have died, are no better than below the earth, never to be seen again, and truthfully in that believe that is exactly where I would be headed. Time to just do whatever I wanted. Then you might ask what is heaven, to me it represents the reunion of friendship and love for one another, it will require a relationship. A state of being that isn't interrupted by a bad connection, free from loneliness and want. If it wasn't why bother. But that is the deal, you have to have friendship and it is forever, a relationship that you've put a little work in too. That is how you get in, you actually leave introversion and go beyond into union. As I said before " Well that's up to you".

No comments:

Post a Comment