Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Inventory Two

Break my chains, show the path to make everything fall into place. Wake me from my dreaming, no more deceiving, between the want and waste and all the hunger inside. I can be free from this place, beautiful healer, beautiful grace. I'm just a single voice, what can one do to erase, all this misunderstanding, all this anarchy, six degrees of separation, sometimes it's just so hard to see. We are not really alone in this, and we need to believe we are free. Let me see the morning glory, it winds upon the tree, and it tells the story of how things were meant to be. You saw the universe caught up in desperate dreams, so you came and changed the ending, led the revolution, and left your legacy, embraced the struggle in the face of mortality. No, we are not alone in this, help me believe. Break these chains.

No comments:

Post a Comment