Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Xmas Nightmare

Silence prevailed, no call to mobilize assistance, free to leave. Away Boodini sped on the Xmas adventure. In the small town, I lay waiting in my truck as I always do, he always says"Wait!", what? As if I'm going to start the truck and take off? He does his little sanctimonious ritual at that tiny church, I sure do like the singing, Bah Humbug. Been here before and didn't much like it, it is very intimidating, you know, with the COWS!. This time when I spotted them, of course being a scenting champ, I knew they were there, but this time,oh yes, they trot away. Feeling so full of my power I pursue, but with reserve mind you. Now the tough part is the sentries at the front and back doors. There are these really mean country cats, and they live out, so they battle coons and hunt and kill things like birds and mice at will. They will chase you down. I was just going outback to get some fresh air, and zing out of some hidden box...Yikes! I scream and howl like I've been maimed, and badly clawed, although I was never touched except my pride. After all I have a mystique to uphold of being a bad ass, not out here. Good riddance to that place, that's a fine Holiday to spend time at...What was he thinking? I guess his hands were tied.

2 comments: