Thursday, December 19, 2013

Elvis Sings....King to King

It is truly Christmas when you have both!

O Lord my God! When I in awesome wonder
Consider all the works Thy hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the mighty thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed:

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul! my Savior God, to thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

When through the woods and forest glades I wander
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees:
When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur
And hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze:

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great thou art!
Then sings my soul! My Savior God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

No comments:

Post a Comment