Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Still Don't Know the Difference

Today Mark Gimenez's new book "The case against William" I was told was out, and I added it to my kindle library. I made a huge mistake of reading the prologue at lunch. Now I can't wait to get back at reading it. I have read all other seven novels, and he does a fine job. This one if you are a Texas Longhorn fan is about a quarterback for the team. The suspense immediately unfolds. It is nice to have a reading fantasy world to go to now as many are dancing, getting drunk, having sex, using drugs, using facebook profusely, for spring break, and SWSW. Well it's a week in now for Lent, and in spite of the rage, yes, still a rat in the cage. I have no idea what God is thinking right now, he doesn't say much. Since I didn't do a bunch of ashes and sackcloth right now, he probably is less amused. But this deal is just getting started. Honestly it grows very wearisome with reading posts from runners with the promise to shoot to kill, spray, stab all dogs cause the boy who DNF Cactus Rose because of blisters got bit. Now it's big news what everyone plans to do to any dog that looks twice at them running. Ridiculous! There is also now the big discussion about snakes, funny thing is I don't  see anyone packing the heavy weapons for those snakes. Just Dogs! It's a good idea to give up Facebook for good, but then where can you get pissed off by all the stupid thoughts that everyone just rattles off. Then there are the ones who seem to have all the answers to everything, and have done everything that anyone mentions. It's a fine how do you do cousin Charlie. Next week is the race, the one that seems to never get here. There will be plenty of dogs at the race!

No comments:

Post a Comment