Monday, July 20, 2015

Arise

I don't want to get out of bed today, the sun is too bright and the world is too grey. I've given it all I can give and all I know is this pain. Where were you when I needed you most, I was thrown to the wolves. Yet here you are, knocking at the door of my heart, calling me to love you, and you say Boodini come out of your cave. Boodini, I don't care if everyone thinks your dead or that you've lost your edge. I know that your still alive. So let's put on your leash and fight for the truth.
There's so much in life I don't understand. Your ways are not our ways, so hard to trust when we don't see, forgive the little faith. Left with a ghost, yet here you are, healing through your wounds and scars, calling me to suffer for you. Grant me wisdom, give me peace, untie my hands, unbind my feet, what was dead shall live again. so let's put on your leash.

1 comment: