Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Caution..Rocks up Ahead!

Soon if the plane lands and the tight time line to get to the start happens, that will be just it, it's show time at Massanutten 100M. I'd like to say this or that about it all being well, but honesty, I'm fretting. It has been a while since I've run there, and it sure has my attention in the Shenandoah, so when it all settles there will not be much more than to be happy, don't worry, live the dream. Make the cutoffs, keep moving, keep hoping and getter done.

4 comments:

  1. you're gonna get it DONE Mr!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not extend your arm, EVER, to have your wrist-band cut off. Keep moving, one foot in front of the other. AC/DC will get you home!!!

    Irish

    ReplyDelete
  3. The storms coming could cut my wrist band before I even think of giving up or giving in, thx though for your kind words....

    ReplyDelete