Saturday, September 28, 2013

Boodini's Hangover

In the rush hour of life, a busted AC, and it is a 105, hot is my friend, and I'm Thinking Thankfully it's not 107. No one brought me breakfast in bed, asked me what I'm dealing with, in fact, everyone forgot life was all about me, so now I'll try Walking Humbly and fade into obscurity. Whining and whimpering about all the things that don't go my way has really taken a lot of weight and time, since everything seems so negative maybe I'll make stuff up and Speak Positively, that way I might come to believe it. My memory at my age plays tricks about what happened 18 years ago so I make things up to fill in the blanks whether it's true or not, cause yesterday is surely over with. I probably won't see tomorrow. I will Forget Continually, so I can fix today since that's all I have. What I did then, now, are choices that could effect what might, could, should happen if another day passes, Living Cleanly, fixing my thoughts on what is true, right, and admirable sure might be lighter to carry. My eyes are closed, and here I am living the dream. When I open those eyes the world should be a different place.

No comments:

Post a Comment