Tuesday, September 2, 2014

What Plan

Summer's day, she went away. Gone and left me, left me to stay. She's gone and I don't worry, cause she's sitting on top of the world. As I fumbled with the bird, trying not to hold to tight with the towel over it, the bird misses the box that I put it in to clean her kennel. With a small hop away I follow to retrieve. In the next instance we have a bird in flight, looking strong and up in the tall oak trees of the hood. All I can say is that's not what I planned, I was hoping to have it back to the G and F buildings. The more I thought about it maybe this would be a better match, besides the idea was just that it would be released and fly and live. For a moment there was the worry whether it would be alright, but that is water under a bridge. There are very few things we actually control, and even the ones we think we do, we really don't. There is a good chance that what you plan is not going to work, that's just the way the world is. Deciding what happens to nature's own is most certainly one of them. This time, with just the hope that things would turn for the better for a bird, in the final moments it did fly away. Nothing but doubts of a healthy outcome, and so little faith, it's good to know that the deed is done. Hope in the Long Run it all turns out right, Penza La Salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment