Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Just Goes to Show You

After fifteen years I take my happy ass to the dentist. Exactly what you think is what they said, or was it me telling the Lady stuck with the cleaning, Mann these X-rays look like I'm ready for the skull of Halloween. Ugly! Well after two separate visits in the last week, it's all on a clean slate, now just keep on brushing. The only reason this is even slightly important, besides Not going to any doctors, which at my age is Not a good thing, is I am just the procrastinator. Until it becomes an issue which it always does, then I suffer through what a little simple maintenance could easily handle. So it goes with running, after the last 60K a few weeks ago, I decided to take some time off, that's perfectly understandable at least in my eyes. I probably ran 22 miles since then, mainly cause Boodini has her 5K's to do every few days. She can't take any time off. So now next weekend I have the final 60K and looky here, what you got, a under trained, weak excuse going out to suffer through Inks lake type terrain, at night, another butt crusher. I have to finish this to buckle,  fourth in the series. At least now the summer is about done, which to me is not so much running in the 90+ temperatures cause I've been doing that. It's really knowing that it's not another day of 100's, and then no end of the 100's in sight. We are coasting now, and actually Boodini has been doing far too much of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment