Friday, April 11, 2014

The Great Boodini World Tour Cancelled

I purposely stayed later this morning from going into work, testing to check out my BiLocational techniques. But when the phone rang and it was the technician I was scheduled to work with and he asked where I was, and I replied, "I'm in the shop" and he said, "No you are not, cause I'm standing outside the shop and the light is off and no one is home???". That's when I knew I was at home and not at work at the same time. When I got to work, I called home, and she answered, " How's it going at work today?", and I told her,"I'm in the garage", and she said  "No your not! I'm in the garage loading some clothes to wash, and I don't see your happy ass cause your on the phone with me from work!!!". Things were not shaping up, and I had no control. You have to be able to switch it on and off to make this work if your in show biz. Well Boodini, hell she was ready. She has plenty of costumes and hats and can do her agility tricks and herding techniques, so when I told her it was a no go she was obviously very disappointed. Well it's back to the same old ten two and four around here in Mudville. We had our moment of bliss and it is just quickly erased before you even know it was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment