Thursday, April 10, 2014

Transcendental

I have finally reached samadhi, nirvana, Boodini and I will probably be headed on a world tour now. The Great Boodini traveling show it shall be called. Earlier today I was contacted and told that I had finished the 50K this past weekend, which I almost yelled back, No I did not! But your name is on the finish results  he said. I told him I was at home as stated, in a previous post, that Boodini turned hostile and I stayed back to play referee, and did nothing. But I think I have the power of BiLocation. I stayed at home and at the same time in another place I ran the ultra. It is impossible to explain, but now it is true. Maybe even some of the other runners will say" Yes he was running alongside us", hence World Tour. It is not something I can recall, and have no memory of this happening, but nonetheless, the memory does play tricks on us all. I am pondering what next event I shall run while never leaving the confines of my home?

1 comment: